Radley Village Shop is an established and much valued local amenity, celebrating its 10th birthday in May 2017. It’s an award-winning shop for the community run by the community. It’s stocked with essential items, supports local producers and keeps people connected.
- Everyday items including bread and milk
- Newspapers & magazines
- Hot drinks to take away
- Hot bakes and sandwiches
- Branded groceries
- Fresh fruit and vegetables
- Soft drinks, confectionery, crisps and ice-creams
- Chiller cabinet and frozen food including ready meals
- Off-licence and cigarettes
- Fairtrade and free-from products
- Greetings cards, wrapping paper and stationery
- Everyday household items
- Books of 1st and 2nd class stamps
- Books and postcards of Radley by Radley History Club
- Latest issue of Radley News
- Copies of the Radley Information Handbook
A4 photocopying and laminating service
Black and white single sided – 20p
Black and white double sided – 25p
Colour single sided – 40p
Colour double sided – 60p
Laminating – 30p
All prices are for single sheets. We can’t guarantee that your copies will be produced while you wait but they should be available the next day. Please complete the order form available from the shop. Only copies with a completed order form and pre-payment will be accepted.
Payment by debit/credit card
We accept cash and payments by debit/credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Maestro). We do not accept American Express cards.
- Minimum purchase with a debit or credit card is £2.
- Limit for contactless payment is £45.
Cashback up to a maximum of £30 is available. Minimum spend is £2.
We charge 10p for a single-use plastic carrier bag.
We do not at present deliver orders.
Radley Village Shop is the trading name of the Radley Village Shop Association Limited, a Registered Society under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014 (registration number 30172R). The registered address is: The Village Shop, Catharine Court, Church Road, Radley, Oxfordshire OX14 3GN.
Radley Village Shop Association is a member of Co-operatives UK.